Apply to these jobs
Your Home Consultant
Email me jobs like this
£100 - £160 per day
Date Advertised:10th March 2020
Start Date:1st January 1970
McGinley Education work with a Good school located in Denton, who are looking for a Qualified Physical Education teacher to start immediatley.
They are looking for a good quality teacher who can cater to the needs of their students.You will be expected to deliver the highest quality, active lessons, that will enable students to access higher levels of learning. You must have a good understanding of the Physical Education National Curriculum and be able to plan effective, differentiated lessons. Your lessons will challenge all pupils physically and mentally with assessment of progression being tracked throughout.
You will also need to be experienced in teaching Core and GCSE Physical Education. Teaching BTEC sport would be desirable.
You will be working a strong Physical Education department with passionate teachers who will be able to support you in your new role.
The school environment is a good one in which students are polite, courteous and keen to learn. Furthermore, in a recent Ofsted inspection, behaviour was labelled “Good” throughout the school. This will allow you to demonstrate your teaching abilities and develop as an outstanding teacher.
Successful candidates will need to;
- Posses Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education specialising in Physical Education
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
- Have the ability to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour
- Have excellent communication skills.
All candidates who register with McGinley Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability calendar via the website where you can update your availability as and when required.