Apply to these jobs
Your Home Consultant
Email me jobs like this
£9.00 - £11.00 per hour
Cheshire West and Chester, UK
Date Advertised:11th February 2019
Start Date:13th March 2019
SIMS data administrator required for a secondary school- Cheshire area.
McGinley Education are currently recruiting a SIMS Administrator for a secondary school in the Cheshire area.
This role is an immediate start, full time (temporary) and will become permanent for the successful candidate.
To be considered for this role, experience of using SIMS to produce data reports is essential.
Responsibilities will include:
* Inputting and manipulating information on SIMS
* Extracting and reporting the information generated by staff through SIMS
* Setting up and producing marksheets for data captures
* Producing comprehensive reports and analyses
* Managing the SIMS database to ensure all data entered for assessments is correct and complete
If you have previous experience of working in a school and have the skills and systems knowledge to take on the role of a SIMS Administrator, please get in touch.
Please note that this position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.